Hansard & Ict Department
“Hansard” is the name given to the daily printed record of the debates of parliament and committee proceedings.
The Hansard Department is responsible for the production of independent, accurate, timely and accessible report of the proceedings of the Uasin Gishu County Assembly and its committees. Members’ words are recorded by Hansard reporters and then edited to remove repetitions, redundancies and obvious mistakes cautious of altering meanings.
Daily Hansard or Weekly Hansard are eventually uploaded to the Uasin Gishu County Assembly website.
The department also produces Bound Volumes of Hansard for reference and any other use.
The department comprises of a Hansard Editor, who is the team leader, and a pool of Hansard Reporters who are charged with collecting all information that may be needed for the production of the document.
ICT services include:
- Layout of Network Infrastructure
- Communication & internet connectivity
- Manage & Maintain Assembly IT equipment
- Software and Hardware Support for IT systems
- User Support
- ADDENDUM II- for Building Construction Consultancy Services Tender Notice
- ADDENDUM II-Extension of Closing Date for Request for Proposal of Building Consultancy Services (2)
- ADDENDUM-Extension of Closing Date for Request for Proposal of Building Consultancy Services Tender Notice
- ADDENDUM- for Building Construction Consultancy Services Tender Notice
- Request for Proposal for Building Consultancy Services -Consortium Tender Document
- Re-Advertisement -Provision of Medical Insurance Scheme Services for Members and Staff
- Hansard Report 4th Wed October 2017 (Afternoon)
- Hansard Report 3rd Tue, October 2017
- Hansard Report 28th Thur, September 2017
- Hansard Report 27th Wed, September 2017 (Afternoon) docx
- Hansard Report 27th Wed, September 2017 (Morning)
- Hansard Report 26th Tue, September 2017