Hansard & Ict Department
“Hansard” is the name given to the daily printed record of the debates of parliament and committee proceedings.
The Hansard Department is responsible for the production of independent, accurate, timely and accessible report of the proceedings of the Uasin Gishu County Assembly and its committees. Members’ words are recorded by Hansard reporters and then edited to remove repetitions, redundancies and obvious mistakes cautious of altering meanings.
Daily Hansard or Weekly Hansard are eventually uploaded to the Uasin Gishu County Assembly website.
The department also produces Bound Volumes of Hansard for reference and any other use.
The department comprises of a Hansard Editor, who is the team leader, and a pool of Hansard Reporters who are charged with collecting all information that may be needed for the production of the document.
ICT services include:
- Layout of Network Infrastructure
- Communication & internet connectivity
- Manage & Maintain Assembly IT equipment
- Software and Hardware Support for IT systems
- User Support
- Tender Notice FY 2017
- RFP- Provision for Consultancy Service for Development of a Strategic Plan for Uasin Gishu Cunty Assembly for 2018-2022
- Provision of GPA-WIBA Insurance Services
- Supply and Delivery of Tyres,Tubes and Batteries
- Supply and Delivery of Sports, Kits & Equipment
- Supply and Delivery of Petrol,Diesel,Oil and Libricants
- Hansard Report 31st Tue, May 2016
- Hansard Report 18th Wed, May 2016 (Afternoon)
- Hansard Report 18th Wed, May 2016 (Morning)
- Hansard Report 17th Tue, May 2016
- Hansard Report 12th Thur, May 2016
- Hansard Report 11th Wed, May 2016 (Afternoon)