Hansard & Ict Department
“Hansard” is the name given to the daily printed record of the debates of parliament and committee proceedings.
The Hansard Department is responsible for the production of independent, accurate, timely and accessible report of the proceedings of the Uasin Gishu County Assembly and its committees. Members’ words are recorded by Hansard reporters and then edited to remove repetitions, redundancies and obvious mistakes cautious of altering meanings.
Daily Hansard or Weekly Hansard are eventually uploaded to the Uasin Gishu County Assembly website.
The department also produces Bound Volumes of Hansard for reference and any other use.
The department comprises of a Hansard Editor, who is the team leader, and a pool of Hansard Reporters who are charged with collecting all information that may be needed for the production of the document.
ICT services include:
- Layout of Network Infrastructure
- Communication & internet connectivity
- Manage & Maintain Assembly IT equipment
- Software and Hardware Support for IT systems
- User Support
- ADDENDUM -- RFP - Provision of Consultancy Services for Comprehensive ICT Needs Assessment
- Re-Advertisement ---Provision of Medical Insurance Scheme Services for Members and Staff
- Provision of Group Life Insurance Services for Members and Staff
- Tender Notice FY 2017
- RFP- Provision for Consultancy Service for Development of a Strategic Plan for Uasin Gishu Cunty Assembly for 2018-2022
- Provision of GPA-WIBA Insurance Services
- Hansard Report 4th Wed October 2017 (Afternoon)
- Hansard Report 3rd Tue, October 2017
- Hansard Report 28th Thur, September 2017
- Hansard Report 27th Wed, September 2017 (Afternoon) docx
- Hansard Report 27th Wed, September 2017 (Morning)
- Hansard Report 26th Tue, September 2017