News & Notices
Vacancies in the Office of the County Assembly Service Board
VACANCIES IN THE OFFICE OF THE COUNTY ASSEMBLY SERVICE BOARD
OF THE UASIN GISHU COUNTY ASSEMBLY
Pursuant to Article 176 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 that establishes the County Assembly for each County Government as read together with Section 12(1) of the County Governments Act, 2012 and Section 47(3) (d) of the County Assembly Services Act, 2017, the County Assembly of Uasin Gishu invites applications from interested persons, both male and female, who qualify to serve as members of the County Assembly Service Board.
Requirements for Appointment
Pursuant to Section 12(1) of the County Governments Act, 2012 and Section 47(3)(d) of the County Assembly Services Act, 2017, the applicant must fulfil the following requirements.
(i) Must be a Kenya Citizen.
(ii) Must be a resident of Uasin Gishu County, with knowledge and experience in public affairs BUT not
a Member of the County Assembly.
(iii) Holds a Degree from a University recognised in Kenya.
(iv) Has at least ten years experience in public affairs.
(v) Meets the requirements of leadership and integrity in Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
Persons interested in filling the above positions should submit their applications, accompanied with the following documents
(i) Academic Certificates
(ii) KRA Clearance Certificate.
(iii) Compliance Certificate from the High Education Loans Board (HELB).
(iv) Certificate of Good Conduct from the Department of Criminal Investigation.
(v) Clearance Certificate from a Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
(vi) National ID or Passport and a copy of the CV.
(vii) Candidates with Foreign Degrees MUST obtain accreditation from the Commission of Higher Education of Kenya.
All applications should be sent in sealed envelope and addressed to:
County Assembly of Uasin Gishu,
P. O. Box 100-30100,
hand delivered to the office of the Clerk of County Assembly of Uasin Gishu located at the premises of Uasin Gishu County Assembly next to Uchumi Supermarket so as to reach him not later than Friday 29th September 2017 at 4:00 pm.
CLERK, COUNTY ASSEMBLY OF UASIN GISHU
- ADDENDUM -- RFP - Provision of Consultancy Services for Comprehensive ICT Needs Assessment
- Re-Advertisement ---Provision of Medical Insurance Scheme Services for Members and Staff
- Provision of Group Life Insurance Services for Members and Staff
- Tender Notice FY 2017
- RFP- Provision for Consultancy Service for Development of a Strategic Plan for Uasin Gishu Cunty Assembly for 2018-2022
- Provision of GPA-WIBA Insurance Services
- Hansard Report 4th Wed October 2017 (Afternoon)
- Hansard Report 3rd Tue, October 2017
- Hansard Report 28th Thur, September 2017
- Hansard Report 27th Wed, September 2017 (Afternoon) docx
- Hansard Report 27th Wed, September 2017 (Morning)
- Hansard Report 26th Tue, September 2017