News & Notices
ADDENDUM: RFP - Provision of Consultancy Services for Comprehensive ICT Needs Assessment.
UASIN GISHU COUNTY ASSEMBLY
10th October, 2017.
Reference is made to the below request for proposal tender that appeared on the Standard Newspaper of Tuesday, 26th September 2017.
Provision of Consultancy Services for Comprehensive ICT Needs Assessment
We wish to inform the public that the RFP Tender closing date has been extended to Monday, 16th October 2017 at 10:00 am.
The below listed documents are mandatory for open category RFP tender above:-
- Copy of Certificate of Incorporation / Registration
- Copy of Business permit
- Copy of current Valid Tax Compliance Certificate
- Copy of VAT and PIN Certificate
Duly completed bid documents send through registered mail should be returned in plain sealed envelope bearing no mark or identification of the bidder but only Marked ‘Tender No’……..and addressed to:-
Clerk to Uasin Gishu County Assembly,
P.O. Box 100-30100, Eldoret.
Those who had already downloaded the document should download it afresh free of charge at our Website www.ugcountyassembly.or.ke and deposit it in the Tender Box at the County Assembly Main Entrance.
The RFP Tender will be opened immediately thereafter at Uasin County Assembly Committee Room. All tenderers or their representatives may attend the opening of tender.
Clerk to County Assembly
- ADDENDUM -- RFP - Provision of Consultancy Services for Comprehensive ICT Needs Assessment
- Re-Advertisement ---Provision of Medical Insurance Scheme Services for Members and Staff
- Provision of Group Life Insurance Services for Members and Staff
- Tender Notice FY 2017
- RFP- Provision for Consultancy Service for Development of a Strategic Plan for Uasin Gishu Cunty Assembly for 2018-2022
- Provision of GPA-WIBA Insurance Services
- Hansard Report 4th Wed October 2017 (Afternoon)
- Hansard Report 3rd Tue, October 2017
- Hansard Report 28th Thur, September 2017
- Hansard Report 27th Wed, September 2017 (Afternoon) docx
- Hansard Report 27th Wed, September 2017 (Morning)
- Hansard Report 26th Tue, September 2017